Monday, November 19, 2007

Back at easel

It's been a while since my last post. We are working on some technical issues involving making the transition to a faster modem and service. I have received some photographs from my son-in-law from Wisconsin and have decided to combine elements from 3 photos into one painting. He went out last weekend and took some photos of the surrounding area-involving a split rail fence and some lake shots. Keep watching-I will hopefully show the painting in it's various stages of start to finish soon.

In the meantime, I have added a painting I did from the wedding photograph of my parents-George and Minnie Koland. They were married in 1923. My sister found the photograph and shared it with my brothers and sisters. They look much more somber and serious than I remember!

No comments: